After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
The ON Store c/o 39 Main St, Blairstown, NJ 07825
Collecting Personal Information
- Device information
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels [ADD OR SUBTRACT ANY OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED].
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify [ADD ANY OTHER VENDORS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION].
- Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site [ADD OR SUBTRACT ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED].
- Order information
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify [ADD ANY OTHER VENDORS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION. FOR EXAMPLE, SALES CHANNELS, PAYMENT GATEWAYS, SHIPPING AND FULFILLMENT APPS].
- Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]), email address, and phone number.
- Customer support information
- Purpose of collection:
- Source of collection:
- Disclosure for a business purpose:
- Personal Information collected: [INSERT ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA/LISTS]
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you
- Disclosure for a business purpose: [ADD ANY VENDORS USED TO PROVIDE CUSTOMER SUPPORT]
- Personal Information collected: [ADD ANY MODIFICATIONS TO THE INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AS NEED.]
[INSERT FOLLOWING SECTION IF AGE RESTRICTION IS REQUIRED]
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of [INSERT AGE]. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address above to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- [INSERT INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS]
[INCLUDE FOLLOWING SECTION IF USING REMARKETING OR TARGETED ADVERTISING]
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- [INSERT IF APPLICABLE] We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- [INSERT IF USING SHOPIFY AUDIENCES] We use Shopify Audiences to help us show ads on other websites with our advertising partners to buyers who made purchases with other Shopify merchants and who may also be interested in what we have to offer. We also share information about your use of the Site, your purchases, and the email address associated with your purchases with Shopify Audiences, through which other Shopify merchants may make offers you may be interested in.
- [INSERT OTHER ADVERTISING SERVICES USED]
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED. COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
"Robotiix Inc Company" is committed to lawful, fair, and transparent collection of your data. This policy governs data collection by us and our affiliates (collectively the “Company”) when you purchase or use our products, services, software, and website (collectively the “Services”). It was drafted to help you understand the types of information we collect from you, how we use it, as well as how we share, store and protect it.
If you do not agree with this policy, you should not use our Services. By accessing or using our Services, you agree to this policy, which may change from time to time to better reflect our practices and applicable laws. Your continued use after we make change(s) is deemed acceptance of those changes.
Children Under the Age of 13
[NOTE: IF YOU ARE MARKETING TO AND/OR COLLECTING DATA FROM MINORS, YOU SHOULD CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR.]
Our Services are not intended for minors (children under 13 years of age or equivalent depending on jurisdiction, (“Children”), and use of our Services by Children is strictly prohibited. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from Children without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about Children, please contact us.
Types of Information We Collect
[NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA, THE EU, OR OTHER JURISDICTION WITH MORE SPECIFIC DATA PRIVACY REGULATIONS, YOU SHOULD CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR.]
[NOTE: IF YOU ARE COLLECTING DATA FROM RESIDENTS IN CALIFORNIA OR THE EU, OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS WITH MORE SPECIFIC DATA PRIVACY REGULATIONS, YOU SHOULD CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR.]
[NOTE: IF YOU ARE COLLECTING SENSITIVE INFORMATION, SUCH AS CREDIT CARD NUMBERS OR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS, YOU SHOULD CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR.]
We collect information if you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, if you sign up for our Services, you might give us your name and email address. You might also give us data when you email us or give us feedback. In addition, you may submit information online through surveys, forms, portals, or other interactive activities on our website. details about transactions you carry out through our website. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal data. Do not provide personal data unless you are authorized to do so.
We may collect the following information directly from you:
- information that may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, and other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- information that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- information about how you interact with our website, such as internet connection or the equipment you use to access the Services.
This policy does not apply to third-party sites that may link to, or be accessible from, our site. We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. Your interactions with these sites are governed by the third parties’ applicable privacy statements. If you have any questions about these sites, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
We may also collect information automatically:
As you interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including: details of your visits to our website and information about your computer and internet connection. The information we collect automatically does not include personal information.
[NOTE: IF YOU USE SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY IN ADDITION TO OR IN LIEU OF COOKIES, YOU SHOULD CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR .]
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal information to present our Services to you; to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; to provide you with notices about your account/ subscription, including expiration and renewal notices; to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; to comply with legal obligations; or for any other purpose with your consent.
If you are an EU resident, we will collect and use your personal data only if we have one or more legal bases for doing so under the GDPR. This means we collect and use your personal data only where you have given your consent for one or more specific purposes; it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or another natural person; or it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
Who We Share Your Information With
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy to our team members, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates who have a business need to know; to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business; to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets; to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or with your consent.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
[NOTE: IF YOU DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES FOR MARKETING OR IF YOU SELL ANY DATA, YOU SHOULD CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR.]
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We may store your personal data in any region or in any country where we or our service providers have facilities. We implement reasonable processes and adhere to best practices in order to protect your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website. We will store your personal data only until it is no longer needed to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected or as required or permitted by law; at that point it will be anonymized, deleted, or isolated.
[NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA, THE EU, OR OTHER JURISDICTION WITH MORE SPECIFIC DATA PRIVACY REGULATIONS, YOU SHOULD CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR RE: THE “TRANSFER” RULES.]
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can request to access, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us by contacting us at email@example.com. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
[NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA, THE EU, OR OTHER JURISDICTION WITH MORE SPECIFIC DATA PRIVACY REGULATIONS, YOU SHOULD CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR RE: THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN.]
How to Contact Us
The ON Store c/o 39 Main St, Blairstown, NJ 07825, Blairstown
NJ, United States 07825